Online Admission Steps:(B.Sc Engg Only)
B.Sc Admission Forms:
Last Year Merit Scores:
- Your ID.Number (Roll No), Name & Test Form (Paper Version A, B, C or D) is already filled on Pink Answer Sheet.
- Students are requested to take care of the Answer Sheet. i.e., Not bend it etc.
- Total questions are 200, all compulsory, all carry equal marks.
- The invigilators during the test will answer NO queries. Understanding the paper is also a part of the test.
- Each wrong answer will get -1 score, correct answer receives +4 score and unattempted gets 0 score.
- More than one mark on the same question will be considered wrong.
- Be sure before you mark your answer, because once you do that, it can not be changed.
- DO NOT use any type of ERASER or any covering fluids. Any attempts to erase a mark can result in damaging the sheet and hence it will not be marked correctly.
- Use of Mobile Phones, calculators, calculator watches, scientific or mathematical tables and other electronic device is not allowed.
- Please use the ROUGH WORK sheet given at the end of question paper for rough work. Do not detach that sheet from the question paper.
- DO NOT write at the back of the answer sheet.
DO NOT Tear off any Page of Test Paper; ETEA will Examine each Test Paper
Correct Way of Marking on the Answer Sheet
Wrong Way of Marking on the Answer Sheet
Instructions for Candidates
Students are requested to bring the following on the day of the test :-Admit Card (ID Number) provided by the respective Institutions / ETEA.
Thin Tip Black Marker (Dollar Sketch line marker)
Clip Board to hold the Answer Sheet.