You are eligible to appear in the UET, Peshawar, entrance test if:
You have done Part I or Part II of intermediate examination.
F.Sc/DAE result awaited students can also apply for ETEA Test.
(However, for admission to UET, candidates must score, over 60% unadjusted marks in intermediate, irrespective of the percentage of Part I intermediate result and score of entrance test result.)
Candidates, who have passed Intermediate Examination with the subject of Computer Science instead of Chemistry, are eligible for admission in Computer Systems Engineering and Computer Software Engineering only. They are allowed to take Entrance Test and attempt Computer Science portion instead of Chemistry.
Entrance Test will be held simultaneously in:
• D.I Khan
System will automatically assign you a test center based on your Board for intermediate examinations as per the following criteria:
1. ||Abbottabad Test Center for Abbottabad Board/AJK & Gilgit Baltistan.|
2. ||Swat Test Center for Swat and Malakand Boards.|
3. ||Peshawar Test Center for Peshawar, Mardan and Kohat Boards.|
4. ||D.I Khan Test Center for DIKhan and Bannu Boards.|
5. ||Candidates from Federal and all other Boards will select any nearest Test Centre at the time of registration.